Heat exchangers with copper or aluminum hairpin tubes are a popular solution for HVAC systems. In-house tooling at EJ Ajax, coupled with the company’s advanced manufacturing, provides our HVAC customers with a distinct value advantage.
EJ Ajax extrusions create more surface area in contact with the hairpin tube, providing a better hydraulic or mechanical expansion process. This process benefits HVAC manufacturers who are looking to add years of life to their products.
Other EJ Ajax advantages include:
- The latest servo press technology from industry leader AIDA.
- A fully-programmable, 30-ton LVD Strippit V-Series turret punch press that is ideal for HVAC applications.
- State-of-the-art material selection and inventory system.
- Increased capacity following two production footprint expansions in 2014.
- Expanding on the company’s investments in workforce development.
Visit our Value Engineering page to learn more.